Ferovalo was again named in a recent Forbes article written by Jon Younger, PhD — Interim Management In Europe: This Freelance Category Is Growing Strong! The article reflects on the results of the 2023 study on Interim Managers in Europe, conducted by the International Network of Interim Manager Associations (INIMA). Ferovalo is mentioned as an example regarding the rise of interim marketplaces and platforms — like our very own Best Best Talent Platform.
This is the fourth time that Ferovalo has been mentioned in Forbes. The first mention was in 2020, in an article about startups in the freelancing ecosystem. The second mention was at the beginning of 2021, also in reference to INIMA’s study. Then, the third mention came later in 2021, regarding opportunities for freelancers to make extra money.
Some learnings from the piece:
- Interim management in Europe is growing
- “Overall, 73% of interims reported they were on assignment in January 2023 versus 55% two years ago and 67% last year. Part-time as well as full-time assignments increased with 26% of European interims overall reporting part-time engagements versus 22% two years earlier.”
- Change management is the most popular form of interim management
- “Change management was the clear champion and included a wide range in functional expertise. Executives able to drive and direct change were of greatest interest: 55% of all interim gigs were at the Board, CEO or equivalent, or “C” level.”
- Interim managers find assignments through networks and platforms
- “Throughout Europe, personal networks were responsible for half the engagements (47%), while Interim platforms and marketplaces like Ferovalo provided an additional third (32%) of openings. Importantly, interim marketplaces have increased their impact by 12% from 2022.”
Read the full article for more interesting findings and reflections: Interim Management In Europe: This Freelance Category Is Growing Strong!